Sunday, 25 November 2012

Dream Valley Challenge 46 - Non Traditional Christmas

At Dream Valley the challenge is to come up with a Non Traditional Christmas project.  What exactly does non-traditional mean to you.  Come on, show us your ideas.  Our prize this week is a surprise goodie bag for one lucky person.
 
 
 
I decided to go really alternative and got out my lovely Oh My Dear stamp from Stampotique.  I stamped her in black and then paper pieced her jumper using shiny pink paper.  I made a background on my card using a star (also by Stampotique that came free with Craft Stamper) which I stamped in Versamark, then added Stampin' Up Heat and Stick topping it off with Doodlebug Sugar Coating in Beetle Black Glitter.  The stars at the bottom were given the same treatment but this time the stamp was from Inkwell (also free with Craft Stamper) with a bit of added pink bling.  The lovely sentiment across the middle of the card  was cut using a Sizzix alphabet (Cherish) and black holographic card.  I used the same card to make a matt for the sentiment section.
 
 

3 comments:

MagsB said...

Jack, your fab card makes me smile! What a great design!

love Mags B x

Birgit said...

What a fun card and love the girl-reminds me of Nightmare before Christmas and I love it!!! This is great

Lucy Edmondson said...

This is great!

Lucy x