Monday, 26 November 2012

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge 80 - Christmas Photo Inspiration

Our at Crafty Cardmakers this fortnight, hosted by Fiona, is a photo inspiration challenge.
 
 
Make a card or project inspired by the following photo. You can take inspiration from any part of it really, from the actual image or from the colours.
 
 
We have two great sponsors again.  First we have Di's Digi Downloads who are offering a prize of a $10 gift voucher, and secondly we have Crop Stop who are offering a $15 voucher for their store.
 

 
I decided to go with the lovely colours in the photo for my inspiration and made a necklace for a friend.  I used two different size glass pearl beads and between the larger ones I placed some crystal rondelles.  Next comes a section with small clear glass beads, silver spacers and then aqual crystals.  The third section is again pearls, but this time smaller ones, with the small glass beads between them.
 
 

7 comments:

Josephine said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Jack. I'm sure your friend will love it!

Meggymay said...

A beautiful gift, your friend will love it.
Yvonne

Mynnette said...

I just love your jewelry! This is gorgeous--LOVE the large pearls with the crystal spacers between! I need to make some jewelry... ;) GORGEOUS! :)

Lucy Edmondson said...

This is just stunning! I love how it goes with the inspiration room,

Lucy x

Birgit said...

This is so pretty-I love the colour combo-very nicely done

fionalawlor said...

Wow! Your friend is a very lucky lady! This is just stunning :)
Fiona x

Papercraft By Carole said...

This is a beautiful piece. What a lovely gift for your friend. Cxxx