Sunday, 28 October 2012

Dream Valley Challenge 44 - Glitter and Bling

This week our challenge at Dream Valley is Glitter and Bling.  So, let's see how sparkly you can make your creations.  We are sponsored by the lovely Sassy Studios who are offering 4 of their lovely images to one lucky person.
 

 
I went with lots of glitter for my card - well how could I resist, LOL.  First I stamped the flower stamp (PaperMania PM1022) in Black StazOn onto acetate.  Then using my quickie glue pen I added glitter in shades of mauve and silver to the reverse.  Then I cut a circle aperture out of a piece of mauve pearlescent card using Nesties and rounded off the top corners using a Woodware corner rounder.  I mounted the acetate behind the aperture then matted it onto some white card, rounding the corners again and punching the bottom with a Stampin' Up scallop punch. I used the strip of white card that was left over to add to the front, edging it with silver border peel-offs and also added then round the edge of the aperture.  My background DP is by PaperMania (Creative Tones in Amethyst Infusion) and ran silver border peel-offs round the edge.  Finally for an added bit of bling I added some bling flowers.

3 comments:

lynne said...

Hi
You captured the sparkle beautifully, so blingy (I know, I made that word up!).
Beautiful card Jack.
Wishes
Lynne

Doreen said...

Love the image and fab papers...great design.xxx

Lin said...

Very definitely glittery! I love this way of glittering as it protects the recipient from being smothered in glitter and still looks stunning.

Lin xx