Sunday, 14 October 2012

Dream Valley Challenge 43 - Halloween

This week at Dream Valley we are asking for Halloween creations.  You know the kind of thing, witches, ghosts, things that go bump in the night, lol.   We have two lovely sponsors for this challenge.  The first is One Stop Card Crafts who are offering a £10 voucher for one lucky person.  Secondly we have Bugaboo Designs who are offering a  voucher for their on line store.
 

 
I decided to get out my old Tilda with Lantern stamp.  I stamped her with Versafine Onyx Black onto watercolour paper and then painted her using Whispers pens, adding a little bit of sparkle with Sakura Stardust pens.  The DP is from Stampin' Up Designer Series.  I stamped the little pumpkins from SU Fall Whimsey onto purple card using Elegant Eggplant and stamped three extra onto darker card which I cut out and added sparkle to.  The zig zag strip was a Cuttlebug folder from the Just My Type set and the sentiment was hand written.
 

1 comment:

caro78-Pysia said...

Beautiful card :) I like Tilda