Sunday, 30 September 2012

Dream Valley Challenge 42 - Go Pink

This week at Dream Valley we are raising awareness for Breast Cancer with a Go Pink Challenge.  We have the wonderful Di's Digi Downloads as our sponsor, so go check out their on-line store. 
 

 
I got out my old Tilda stamps and used Tilda Dressed up.  I coloured her with Whispers pens and then paper pieced her dress using scraps of DP and a little Sakura Stardust pen to give her a bit of sparkle.  I cut her out with a rectangle Nestability and used the scalloped one to matt her onto. The background DP was also from my scrap box.  I used a Stampin Up Scallop punch for the strip of pink card and wrapped a ribbon round it finishing off with a flower with a brad at the centre.

1 comment:

MagsB said...

Aww, isn't she cute? I really like the oldfashioned look of the older Tildas! The paper pieced dress is so pretty! I love the gorgeous white ribbon, too!

love Mags B x