Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Dream Valley Challenge 40 - Something Old, Something New

Sorry I'm so late with this post but I've had major internet troubles!
Anyway.  The theme this week at Dream Valley is to use something old and something new from your stash.  We have 3 great sponsors - first One Stop Card Crafts are offering a £10 voucher for their shop, next Crafty Ribbons are offering one lucky person a Bev's Ribbon Bag, and finally Joanna Sheen is offering a £10 voucher for use in her shop.


 
I decided to make a stepped card.  My new stash was my DP paper from Stampin' Up in Subtle shades.  Also new are my Marianne Creatable dies Ithe great sail like ones and the flowers as well as the arch over the top) and the SU Beautiful Wings die (the butterflies).  My old stash was, of course, my Penny  Black stamps (Micey Day/hugs/Critter Party) coloured with my ancient Whispers pens plus a bit of added Sakura Stardust pen.  The sentiment (old foam stamp) is cut with Circle Nestabilieis which I believe were the first Nesties I ever bought.
 

1 comment:

MagsB said...

This is such a fun card! I love the cute critters and the colours - and I adore the arch! Great stuff!

love Mags B x