Friday, 3 August 2012

Gone Fishing




I decided to have a play with my little Edwin Fishing stamp.  I stamped him onto watercolour paper and painted him using Whispers pens scribbled on an old tile.  He was then cut out and mounted using Square Nestabilities.  For my background papers I used PaperMania Sweet Nothings.  The blue was for the main bg and I ran a piece of the large spots through my Cuttlebug using the D'vine swirls embossing folder.  The small spot paper was cut out and mounted using little circle Nestabilities and the sentiment came from Hero Arts Special Messages.  I also made a little companion card using a Penny Black Cat which can be used as a matching gift tag.
I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge - Snip Snails Puppy Dog Tales - Edwin only
Cupcake Craft Challenge - The Great Outdoors
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
The Stamping Boutique - Anything Goes
Paper Play Challenges - Layer It Up
Do You Stack Up - Polka Dots
Crafty Ribbons - Seeing Spots and Dots

9 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image and great colours.xxx

Faye said...

These gorgeous cards are perfect for our Great Outdoors Challenge. Thanks so much for joining the fun at Cupcake this week. Good Luck. x

cockney blonde said...

Beautiful card Jack, love how you've put it together, x

MagsB said...

That is one cute lil' fisherman! What gorgeous papers you've used, and I really like the circles! And the tag - the cat is so sweet!

love Mags B x

Miranda said...

such a sweet card, very cute Jack
thanks for joining our challenge this week
hugs
Miranda
TSB DT

Mary Jo said...

Darling image! Fab use of patterns and colors. Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

Jan Garber said...

Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at DYSU!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards Jack :-) both of them are fabulous :-)

thanks for joining us on the Crafty Ribbons Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Cath Wilson said...

Eek! No mouth - reminds me of sewn up mouths for some reason - where did I see those and when? Beautifully coloured.