Tuesday, 7 August 2012

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge 72 - Olympic Spirit

In honour of the Olympics  being held in the UK we'd like to see some sport inspired creations at Crafty Cardmakers. Any sport will do but it would be brilliant if there were some sports that are competed at the Olympics (including the Winter Olympic) games.  We are sponsored by the fab Di's Digi Downloads who are offering a $10 voucher and also by Hobby Art who are offering two fabulous stamp (sentiments clear set and Butterfly Kisses Nautical set) sets to one lucky person.





I decided to make a set of ATCs in a wallet.  I used postage stamps that depicted Gold, Silver and Bronze from Montreal 1976 Olympics.

I'd like to enter my project into the following challenges:
Craft Your Days Away - Olympic Dreams
Pixie Dust Studios - Gold
S J Crafts - The Olympics

11 comments:

cockney blonde said...

Brilliant idea Jack. I love using stamps in my artwork, x

Papercraft By Carole said...

Love this - never thought about using stamps!! Something to think about for my Dad's next card - as he is a bit of a collector!! Cxx

Meggymay said...

Fantastic set of ATC's, the wallet to keep them in is a great idea.
Yvonne

Meggymay said...

Fantastic set of ATC's, the wallet to keep them in is a great idea.
Yvonne

Julie said...

Love the use of stamps!!

Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away for our Olympic Dreams Challenge.

Hugs

Julie x

Feebsy said...

I love these ATC's Jack the bright colours and design are so eyecatching. The wallet is brilliant too.

Out of interest where did you get the stamps? They are a really nice commerative set and I think using them in the ATCs is a fabulous idea.

Feebsy
xx

MagsB said...

What great ATCs! I love the little wallet too! Who'd have thought that postage stamps could look so good??!

love Mags B x

baileyrosy.com said...

Wow these are fabulous and really love how clever you have been with this challenge. Such great images, so bright and dynamic. Well done you !

Marie

Susie said...

These look fab, Jack! Love all the bright colours! Susie x

Kim x said...

Love the ATC's Jack they are so colourful.
I have a wallet full of old stamps, I really must remember to use them in my work.
hugs Kimx

dragonllew said...

Fantastic ATC's thanks for joining us at S J Crafts.
Jenny x