Sunday, 10 June 2012

Dream Valley Challenge 34 - For That Special Guy

The challenge at Dream Valley this week is to make a card for that special guy in your life.  We are sponsored this week by One Stop Card Crafts  who are offering a £10 voucher as a prize, and also Sassy Studio Designs who are offering one lucky person 4 of their fab digis.



The stamp I've used comes from Stampin' Up Provencal.  I've wanted this set for ages and was lucky enough to win it from ebay.  I've stamped the cockerel in Timber Brown StazOn and then coloured him using Derwent Drawing pencils.  The brown layer of card has been run through my Cuttlebug using the Diamonds in the Rough folder and the lovely brown tartan paper I found in my stash.  I added lots of layers and finished off the card using some extra large brads from Dovecraft.

5 comments:

mags said...

Great card Jack. Love the image and that embossing folder is fab.
Mags
x

Kathleen said...

Fab card Jack. Great image and design
Hugs
Kat xx

Carole of Brum said...

This is great, Jack, really love that stamp. CoB

Mynnette said...

Your rooster is gorgeous!!! LOVE the fabulous use of metal, and the dry embossing is amazing! :)

Lucy Edmondson said...

This is gorgeous! I love chicken stamps. You have coloured it perfectly,

Lucy x