Friday, 25 May 2012

More Parchment

I belong to a parchment group.  A lot of the girls have their birthdays in May so I've been busy making Parchment birthday cards.


This first one is a pattern by Christine Coleman that was published in Parchment Magazine in April 2010.  I used the small grid for the shoes (which have pink Dorso behind) and the large grid for the border.  I've backed it with some pastel rainbow vellum.


This one is a pattern  called Pom Poms by Jenny Hunter published in Parchment Magazine in May 2010.   I have used the large and small straight grids and also the large diagonal grid.  The stems and border are coloured with felt pens and I've used some bright rainbow vellum to back it. 
 

3 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Both look awesome

Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

baileyrosy.com said...

OMG !!!!!! These are amazing, both are beautiful you must have the patience of a saint !!! Stunning !

Marie

Lucy Edmondson said...

You do such a beautiful job with your parchment,

Lucy x