Sunday, 27 May 2012

Dream Valley Challenge 33 - Humour

This fortnight our challenge over at Dream Valley is Humour.  Easy Peasy!  All we want you to do is make us laugh!! Just make a good humoured crafty creations following our rules and you could be one of 2 lucky winners!  And we have two fab sponsors too.  First, one lucky person is going to get a $21 voucher to spend at Bugaboo Digi Stamps, and secondly, one lucky person will receive a £10 voucher to spend at Crafty Emma's Store.











I'm afraid I can't remember where I got the stamp from but I've had it ages.  I stamped it in Stampin' Up Wild Wasabi then matted and layered it onto two different shades of green card and used a corner rounder on the corners.  The bg paper was free in Making Cards ages ago (Nancy Watts collection).   I decided to make a mobile phone charm to go with the card using a charm and some beads and to attach it to the card I stuck some ribbon under a border of card then tied it on. 

3 comments:

Susie said...

Fab sentiment and I love the charm you made! Susie x

MagsB said...

I love this so much! Especially the mobile phone charm, love those grean beads and the 'platinum card'! A great idea!

love Mags B x

Sarah said...

Hi Jack - what a brilliant card - love the sentiment and your colour combo.

The phone charm is brilliant as well.

Sarah