Tuesday, 24 April 2012

My clever DD

I thought I'd share some of the things my daughter has made recently.  She gave me a lovely surprise for Mother's Day.  She hand-crafted my card and some of my presents - and yes, she used my stash, LOL. 
The card was made using the Divine Swirls embossing folder and Penny Black stamps.  The little box was covered with tissue poppies she had cut from napkins and the head-warmer was hand knitted.  It's certainly the weather to wear it today and I feel very elegant in it.
This is a card she made for her Grandma.  The stamps are from Stampin' Up Greenhouse Garden set and are two-step stamps - not helped by the fact that I didn't line the stamps and the images up when I attached them to the wooden block.  It is a CASE from a card by Niki Rowlan in the March Issue of Crafts Beautiful.
Lastly, this is the fabulous cable jumper she made for her Dad.  She taught herself to knit and this is not only her first cable pattern, but her first ever jumper. 

2 comments:

lynne said...

Jack
She obviously has a talent for knitting for this to be her first jumper. Me, I am positively hopeless at knitting so quite in awe of what she made.
Also the cards - you had better lock up your stash lol.
Wishes
Lynne

Melly said...

Well I can see she has her mammys talent!!
The cards are fab and the gifts just perfect! If only I could knit lol!
I bet your one proud mummy indeed lol!
Love them
Hugs melly xxx