Sunday, 1 April 2012

Dream Valley Challenge 29 - Wedding/Love

This week at Dream Valley we have gone with a Wedding/Love theme.  You can create anything you like as long as it follows our theme. It can be Wedding, love or even anniversary.  And one lucky winner will receive a £10 voucher from the fab One Stop Card Crafts. 


One of the boys that works with my husband is getting married next week so I made a Wedding card.  I used a colouring page from www.coloringpages101.com for my image.  I chose it because it's a nice simple image and I wanted it to be mainly white.  I added hair and face colour and little bit of green (bow tie) and pink (for the flowers).  I cut it out and mounted it with circle Nestabilities and then cut a matt with Nestabilities Eyelet Circles using Stampin' Up Designer Series paper (subtles).  The white background was run through my Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots folder, a ribbon stuck in the middle to hide the join as the folder is only small, and then was mounted onto green card before being mounted onto a square white card blank.  The sentiment is from a set I won (Penny Black Sentiments).

6 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

This is such a sweet card and love these pages. Great colour theme

Cath Wilson said...

Lovely card, Jack - love the ribbon bit, even if it's meant to hide a join - it looks good x

Elaine said...

Sweet Image Jack what a lovely card I love it , the colours are beautiful.
Hugs Elaine

Eva Marie said...

Fab wedding card!
Super cute image and lovely papers and dies ♥

Lin said...

Love the delicate shading on this and how there are just tiny hints of colour. Perfect for a wedding card

Lin xx

Kim x said...

Lovely card Jack, I love the image you have used.
hugs Kimx