Tuesday, 24 April 2012

Catch Up

These are just some cards that I made recently and hadn't put on my blog.
This black and white card uses stamps from Design Inks Plate 87.
I used Hobby Art Harbour stamps for this simple New Home card and watercoloured it using Whispers pens as paints.
This cross stitch card was made with a kit from So and Sew Needlecraft and stamps from Cards Unlimited Oriental set.
This was inspired by a card Kim Reygate had in Craft Stamper in April (2012).  I used Stampin' Up Playful Petals and coloured the images with Whispers Pens.  The DP is from Basic Grey Sweet Threads pad and I used a Martha Stewart French scroll punch.
This image is from Penny Black Micey Day set watercoloured with Whispers Pens. 
Finally this is a bracelet that I made for a friend's birthday.

2 comments:

lynne said...

A beautiful selection. I have that first stamp but maybe a variation as mine is Time to Stamp (if I remember correctly!)
A gorgeous bracelet.
Wishes
Lynne

melsanford said...

Some beautiful cards and jewellery! Really lovely :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx