Friday, 2 March 2012

Smile

This wordy stamp is one of my favourites.  I stamped it onto cream card with Stampin' Up Night of Navy and cut and matted it using Oval Nestabilities.  The bg paper is from an old pad by K&Co - Garden collage.  I one of the flowers from SU's Simply Soft in Night of Navy onto cream card and matted onto navy.  I also embossed the flowers from Cuttlebug With Love set onto pale blue card and again matted onto navy.  To finish off I added 3 blue pearls.
I'd like to enter my card into:
Gingersnap Creations - Words of Wisdom
Fussy and Fancy - More than words

9 comments:

Birgit said...

This is so pretty and the sentiment...so true! Love the colours and placement-what a nice spring card!

Meggymay said...

beautiful card, I love those words.
Yvonne

lynne said...

That is a lovely sentiment.
Beautiful card Jack.
Hope life is better for you at the moment.
Wishes
Lynne

Mynnette said...

Such a pretty card! LOVE the sentiment--and all the flowers you've incorporated in different ways! :) Fabulous! :)

MagsB said...

Oh yes, that sentiment is just right! Fab card, I love the pretty embossing!

There's an award on my blog for you, if you want to accept it. If not, no prob! I hope you have a good week, hun!

love Mags B x

Sarah said...

I really love how you've designed your beautiful card! I have awarded you the Liebster Award! Pop over to my blog to pick it up. I also have some blog candy if you're interested. http://plainandfancypapercrafts.blogspot.com/
Hugs

Dolly Daydreams said...

Such a pretty card and great sentiment love the pretty colours and gorgeous layout.

Marie

Cath Wilson said...

One of my favourite sayings, too, Jack and of course I have it, lol x

Elaine said...

Pretty card and lovely sentiment well done Hugs Elaine