Monday, 5 March 2012

Dream Valley Challenge 27 - Mother's Day/Female

This week we are celebrating mother's at Dream Valley Challenge Blog.  As Mother's Day is celebrated on different days in different parts of the year, we are asking you to create something female themed.  We have two fab sponsors this week.  One Stop Card Craft are offering a £10 voucher and Crafty Ribbons are offering a bargain bag of ribbons.
I've gone all pink for my card for my Mother-in-Law for Mother's Day.  And for once I haven't used any stamping at all.  All the papers, including the vellum, was free from Making Cards magazine ages ago and is designed by Nancy Watts.  I used a Geo Punch (Daisy) to decorate the pink card and square and scalloped square nesties.  The sentiment was computer generated.
I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Craft Your Days Away - Mother's Day
Crafty Ribbons - Celebrate Your Mum

6 comments:

Melly said...

aww petal I love this!
Just lovely freebie papers and fab punch details!
Hugs melly xxx

Ps Thanks for the utterly stunning card! I adored that image, so bootiful! xx

mags said...

This is lovely Jack. Loving the pink and super design.
Mags
x

carol said...

lovely card, thanks for sharing with CRAFTY RIBBONS, x carol

gina g said...

Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this time. luv gina xx

Shelley said...

What a lovely card, love the colour and layout. Thanks for joining in this fortnights CYDA Challenge xx

Marjo said...

Wonderful DT inspiration, thanks so much for sharing with us.

I have some yummy blog candy here‘s the link if you are interested

Xoxo Marjo