Thursday, 1 March 2012

Another Year


I've only had this stamp a couple of weeks and WOW I've inked it already, lol.  I have been wanting a Stampotique image for ages and got this lovely one.  She is inked with Versamark Onxy Black and I've paper-pieced her blouse with the bg paper and hand-drew lines around the edges.  For my background I used some paper I had painted with Magnolia Magenta Gold Starburst stains and then stamped a cupcake stamp (free with Craft Stamper ages ago) and circles from Hero Arts Circular Designs in Stampin' Up Basic Black, Perfect Plum and Bravo Burgundy.  I kept one side clear and stamped Another Year using some old CD Outline alphabet stamps, adding drawn lines.  I'd like to enter this into the Stampotique Purple/Pink with Black challenge.

8 comments:

lynne said...

Always fun to eventually get something that is on a Wish List :)
Such a great card Jack.
Wishes
Lynne

Lottie said...

Oh how I have coveted that stamp too for such a long time. You have used it brilliantly

Beverly Gotthardt said...

I haven't bit on these stamps yet. This is really cute, love the colors and the doodling effect.

Kaz said...

What a fab card for our challenge! You choose a great stamp for your first one.
Thanks for joining us at Stampotique.

dutchstamptramp said...

Beautiful card with this really fun stamp! Thanks for joining the Stampotique designer's challenge

Salamanda's Scrappy Adventures said...

The stamp works so well on the card

Dolly Daydreams said...

Fabulous stamp I love it and what you have done with it , just gorgeous.

Marie

thekathrynwheel said...

I love what you have done with this stamp! Ioving this pink / purple combo, thanks so much for joining us at the Stampotique Designers Challenge. Kate x