Thursday, 9 February 2012

Diamonds and not accidents













My sister asked me to make a Diamond Anniversary card for her neighbour so this is what I came up with.  I found a lovely pattern by Julie Misters in an old Parchment Craft Mag (September 2009) but the centre was oval, so I adapted it.  I was rather pleased that I didn't have any accidents cutting out the lattice work.  The longest part to finish was adding the bling.  After adding too many pearls to a card the other day and not being able to get them off I was rather more hesitant with this and only lightly placed my gems before finally deciding where to go.  A lesson learnt I think, LOL.

9 comments:

Lottie said...

That's breathtakingly beautiful - and I would never have been able to do the lattice work, let alone adapt it.

Dr Sonia S V said...

The lattice work is exquisite Jack

Sally said...

A stunning card Jack, I love it! You are very good at parchment craft.
Sally x

Dolly Daydreams said...

Wow, such an intricate and beautiful card, lots of lovely detail and bling and perfectly crafted.

Marie

Birgit said...

This is so beautiful and stunning! How are your fingers??:) You are a true pro at pergamano and you did this wonderfully...it is so enchanting!

melsanford said...

Oh this is really beautiful! So pretty :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Scrapcat 1 said...

this is beautiful Jack I love looking at your parchment craft.

Laura said...

OMGosh this is so pretty, well done!

Shirley-anne said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this .Lots of detail to enjoy .