Monday, 20 February 2012

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge 62 - Recipe

At Crafty Cardmakers this week we have a recipe for you, set by Kim.  She would like youto use 1 Image (preferably stamped) 2 Background Papers and 3 Embellishments, one of which MUST be a heart.  We are sponsored by the fab Di's Digi Downloads who are offering one luck winner a $10 gift voucher.






My image is, of course Tilda with a balloon.  I watercoloured her using Whispers pens and added some Glamour Dust to her balloon.For my two Background Papers I used some pink paper from Me and My Big ideas that I punched along one edge with a Martha Stewart Scallop Dot punch and backed onto pink card and also some lovely large flowered paper from Twelvex12.  I stamped this in the corners with a lovely corner flourish from Prima in SU Perfect Plum.  I also used this ink for my sentiment which is from Inkadinkado Paperwork Greetings.  My three embellishments are the two heart gems in the top corners and the pink and mauve flower.
I'd like to enter it into the following challenges:
Fussy and Fancy - With All My Heart
By the Cute and Girlie - Love is in the Air
Stamp and Create - Valentine/Love
Little Claire's - Romance

18 comments:

Kim x said...

Lovely card Jack, we were obviously on the same wavelength cause I used an old Tilda too.
hugs Kimx

Papercraft By Carole said...

Love the cute image!! And the flower is gorgeous - sets it off a treat!! Cxx

Céline said...

fab card, gorgeous flower
thanks for playing with us at BTC&G this month
hugs
céline dt member

Meggymay said...

Love your adorable card, Tilda looks so happy to have her heart shape balloon.
Yvonne x

Melly said...

This is fab honey!
Your water colouring is always stunning and I love it! Perfect wee card!
Hugs M xxx

Lottie said...

This is just beautiful, and such wonderful colours

Sally said...

Aw, such a sweet Tilda & beautifully coloured. I love the corner flourishes & colour combo.
Sally x

Mynnette said...

Soooo cute! LOVE your glittery heart balloon--and the tag under the flower is a fabulous touch! :) Beautiful card!!!

Feebsy said...

Such a cute card, your watercolouring is gorgeous and I really like those flourishes.

Feebsy
xx

nnalorac said...

Lovely sweet card Jack, perfect for our challenge this month over on BTC&G. Good luck. Carolxx

Aideen said...

Cute lil card-details are lovely with the flowers, edge punch, tag etc :) thanks for joining in with bythecuteandgirly this month X

Scrapcat 1 said...

the background you have created is fabulous and I love how you have Tilda sitting on the border strip.

Bea und Doreen said...

oh Jack is so lovely.
Hugs
Doreen xx

Georgina said...

A pretty card. Lovely colours and cute image.

thank you for joining Little Claire blog challenge

maxine said...

Lovely card thanks for joining us at little claire this month x

Dolly Daydreams said...

Cant believe I didn't comment on this ! I was so sure ! Such a pretty card and gorgeous image love all of the little touches here that add up to one fabulous card.

`Marie

Helen said...

Beautiful - great image and I love the background you've created.

Thanks for joining us at Little Claire and good luck!

Helen x

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! Jack this is so adorable hun. Love the sweet Tilda and gorgeous design. Thanks for joining us at Little Claire's.

Donna x