Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Blowing Bubbles


I decided to use my Penny Black hedgehog blowing bubbles from the Transparent Hugs set.  I watercoloured it using whispers pens then cut and mounted it using Circle Nestabilities.  I made a card blank using the largest Scalloped Circle Nestie and also cut the backing paper (free from the Nancy Watt collection in an old Making Cards mag).  I punched out 2 hearts and added the hugs sentiment to the large one then fixed them with foam pads.  Then to finish off I added some green gems.
I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Penny's Paper Crafty - Love is in the Air
Truly Scrumptious - Love and Hearts
Simon Says Stamp - Animal Antics
Speedy Fox and Friends - At Least 4 layers

9 comments:

Lottie said...

What a wonderful fun hedge hog - he's be great for my husband's birthday in June - he supports West Ham - and of course their song is 'I'm forever blowing bubbles' I'll have to remember to make something with a hedgehog and bubbles.

Cath Wilson said...

Love the idea of blowing heart bubbles and those hedgehogs are so cute, aren't they? Lovely, Jack x

trisha too said...

That is SO cute, and how funny is that, love is in the air!!

:)

Payne Holler Cards said...

love hedgehogs (-: very cute!
thanks so much for playing with us at Speedy the Fox (-:

Barbara Colbert said...

Adorable hedgehog!!! Great look! Thanks for sharing with Speedy Fox and Friends!

mags said...

Super card. Adorable image and so cute. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
Mags
x

Pat Garvin said...

Like your heart/bling placement. Thanks for joining speedy Fox and Friends.

Designing with Debbie said...

Love the circle card. Cute image. Thanks for playing along with us here at Speedy Fox and Friends challenge, we hope to see you again next week. Make sure to check out our challenge with Friends of SpeedyTV for more fun with Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.

Karen Letchworth said...

This is a great card. Thanks for joining us for our Love Is In The Air Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges this week, and please come back and play along with us again next time.
Blessings,
Karen - Design Team Member