Friday, 10 February 2012

Acyrlic Block Stamping - Part one

On one of the groups I belong to the challenge was to use your acrylic block to stamp with. I chose to rub my Whispers Pens on my block, spritz it with Irridescent Gold Glimmer Mist and then stamp onto my paper, using the result as a background.

For this card I used the beautiful dragonfly from my Inkadinkado Morphic Bugs set (first time they have seen ink!) in black.  The lovely little design around the edge is from the French Mail set by Clear Art.


This uses the bee from the same set plus the sentiment from Hero Arts Any Time Messages and the honeycomb background from Stamp Attack.


The third card uses a stamp from another Inkadinkado set I've had for ages but not inked before.  It's Flower Sentiments.  I've run a Stampin' Up wheel (Friendly Words) behind the main image.
I'd like to enter my cards in the following challenges:
Charisma Cardz - Things With Wings
Crafts and Me - Use a New Image
CES Challenges - Give Me Wings


12 comments:

Scrappy Scatty said...

Lovely cards
Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week
Love Jan
xx

Cath Wilson said...

Love these, Jack and guess what? I have both sets of stamps, too, lol - only inked once or twice, too - shame on me. Great samples x

Ann B said...

Love the results you have got and great stamps - I NEED.

melsanford said...

What a fab effect! And I love the stamps :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Scrapcat 1 said...

This is a lovely technique but I won't be able to do it as I use rock a blocks so it would run but that might be a nice effect too.

CraftyC said...

Beautiful cards, love the backgrounds. Thanks for joining in with this weeks CES Challenge!
Clairexx

Michele said...

i am inspire to try this! gorgeous creations! xo

Lucy Edmondson said...

These are absolutely gorgeous! This is a technique I had really fancied trying when I got back from France but I think it will have to wait now!

Lucy x

shell said...

These are gorjuss hun, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
Shell xx

Shirley-anne said...

Awesome selection of cards . love your style

Dolly Daydreams said...

What a great selection of cards, beautiful stamping and great designs.

Marie

Lin said...

Right that's it, this is the last one I am commenting on or I shall be here all morning.

What a bevvy of beauties. This technique is really effective. I might need to try and give it a go myself.

Lin