Friday, 20 January 2012

Friendship treasure

I'd been looking through my rather large collection of stamps and decided to have a play with my Crafty Individual collage stamps - the ones with the chickens and ducks. 





The Chicken stamp is CI-289 and the Duck stamp (beautiful Mallards) is CI-297.  I stamped them using Adirondack ink in Eggplant and then added colour using Derwent Studio pencils.  The sentiment stamp is also from Crafty Individual and was sent as a freebie with an order from them.  And guess where the background paper is from, lol.  Yep, Crafty Individuals Book 1.  The punched border was made with Matha Stewart's Embossed zig-zag punch.
Gingersnap Creations have a challenge where you have to use a line or set of stamps so I'd like to enter my cards into this.


7 comments:

trisha too said...

I REALLY like that chicken stmap, Jack! Great cards!

mags said...

Lovely card Jack. Loving the background papers.
Mags
x

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card jack, I have quite a few of these stamps as i was more into altered a few years ago before I discovered cute!
Clairexx

melsanford said...

Lovely cards - those images are fab :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Dolly Daydreams said...

I love these stamps I have both of them but never used them, maybe seeing your fabulous cards will spur me on, great stamping and colours.

Marie

MagsB said...

Fab stamps! Fab cards!! Great work!!!

love Mags B x

Lucy Edmondson said...

Wonderful cards! I love those particular stamps and background papers,

Lucy x