Saturday, 14 January 2012

A collection of children

I have some lovely stamps that have children on them so I decided to get out some vintage type papers to go with the stamps and make some cards.  The best thing about these stamps is that they were all prizes I won (yay!). 




The first three cards are made with stamps I bought with a voucher I won and are from Artistic Outpost called Think and Wonder.  The last two are from a fav. set I was lucky enough to win from Rogue Redhead and are from the Reading Relish plate.  I stamped them all in Versafine Vintage Sepia onto Kraft and coloured them with Derwent Studio pencils.  The papers are from K&Co apart from the last card and the paper from that is from a Crafty Individual pad. 
The Artist Stamper has a vintage challenge this month and I'd like to enter my cards into it.

8 comments:

Feebsy said...

These are stunning Jack, wonderful images and beautiful cards.

Feebsy
xx

Princess4Wiz said...

Beautiful cards, Jack! I find it very difficult to do the vintage thing, but you have done it so well! I love the images and papers you have used.

Hugs,
Beth. xxx

Cath Wilson said...

Lovely, lovely work, Jack. I have the AO set and love it. The Reading plate is the only RR one I like, too, so great choice.

Scrapcat 1 said...

such a lovely collection of card with beautiful images and lovely soft colours

Beverly Gotthardt said...

These are great cards. You always inspire me even though I haven't been over for awhile, I left you a little award over at my place.

Shar said...

These are all awesome! Of course, I am partial to the last two most :)

melsanford said...

Such beautiful cards! A lovely range of stamps :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Artyjen said...

Thanks for sharing all your lovely entries with us this month at The Artistic Stamper.....good luck!
xoxo Sioux