Thursday, 1 December 2011

Thanks Chick!


I wanted to make a thank you card for a special friend.  I decided to use a Crafty Individual stamp (CI-269) and stamped it onto Kraft card with Versafine Vintage Sepia then coloured the chickens using Derwent Studio Pencils.  The bg card was stamped with a stamp from Stamp Attack in Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler.  I also ran the card blank through the cuttlebug using the Forest Pines folder but it's hard to see from the photo.  I stamped my Thank You sentiment (SU) onto Twill tape and stuck it behind the image.
I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Samuel Taylor Challenge - Anything Goes

8 comments:

Jingle said...

This is a lovely card!

Lucy Edmondson said...

This is gorgeous. I love the green breast. I must try that with this stamp as I seem to be stuck in my colourway,

Lucy x

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love the farm image you used! My Mom grew up on a farm- it used to be the biggest deal to be chosen by Grandma to get the eggs from the Hen house (there were 7 of us for her to choose from)....! Great card!

Marjie Kemper said...

Great card, and catchy post title! :-) Love the chicken wire and how you stamped your sentiment on the twill.

Rica said...

A gorgeous card, I love the chickens - fabulous colouring such a great design.

Thanks so much for joining us to the Simon Says Stamp challenge
hugs
xxHeatherxx

JeanFB said...

Beautiful coloring, and a perfect image for the livestock challenge! Thanks for sharing with Gingersnap Creations. :)

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Beautiful card! I love that great image!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

trisha too said...

Congratulations on your card being chosen as a Ginger Gem in the Livestock Challenge, Jack!

:)