Thursday, 15 December 2011

Parchment Christmas Cards


As these have been received I thought I would show them.  I do enjoy making Parchment cards but as I'm still suffering from carpel tunnel I have to be careful and make sure I don't do too much embossing.
A Sue McGuirk Pattern, Parchment Craft Magazine November 2008
A Multi-Layered card designed by Kay James, Parchment Craft Cards For Christmas 2011
Pattern by Bruno Piecho, Parchment Craft Magazine 2010

Chrismas Cracker pattern by Aileen Childs, Parchment Craft Magazine November 2010

Christmas trees, from a pattern (much adapted) by Julie Roces, Parchment Craft Cards For Christmas 2011

2 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Wow each so beautiful and stunning -- you have been busy!

Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Birgit said...

all the pergamano! Love the Poinsettia one...my fav but all are so beautiful