Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Sweet little cupcake

I have a niece who is an absolute saint (well I have several nieces and they are all fabulous).  She is training to be a nurse and I can tell you she is going to be one wonderful nurse.  It was her birthday so I made her this little charm bracelet.  She is a real cupcake fan - not just the edible kind but when she gets her own place I can see there will be cupcakes on every wall, curtain, kitchen appliance, etc, lol.  Aren't these little charms sweet - almost good enough to eat!

7 comments:

Susie said...

What a perfectly beautiful present for her! Love the colours too! Susie x

Lottie said...

This is just gorgeous - you are so clever. I have just started jewellery making and wondered if you could point me in the direction the lovely chunky chain bracelet.

I am off to find you mask now

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is so sweet- we need more nurses in the world!

Judie aka Craftymess said...

thats gorjuss jack, she will love this xx

MagsB said...

What a gorgeous, gorgeous bracelet! Those cupcakes look so sweet - in both senses of the word!

love, MagsB x

melsanford said...

Gorgeous bracelet! Those cupcake charms are so sweet :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Melly said...

Just perfect!
She will love it, I do! The cupcakes are just right with those yummy looking "sweetie! beads!
Hugs M xxx