Thursday, 17 November 2011

A Sparkly Angel


I decided to have a go at a Centre Step card and I must say I like this style.  I decorated the card using silver mirror card and then white card that has been run through my Cuttlebug using the Snowflake folder.  The little angel image is from The Stampsmith and stamped in Versafine Smokey Grey then matted onto white glitter card and then popped onto a silver label (Stampin' Up Decorative label punch) and two little pearls popped each side.  For my sentiment I dug out a tiny Dovecraft stamp set I've had ages and stamped it in Encore silver then used two more SU punches to mount it (Large Oval and Extra Large Scallop Oval).  I've added two layers of ribbon behind the sentiment.  Finally I added some roses (from Wild Orchid) that I blinged with silver Stickles, and lots of snowflakes cut with the Cuttlebug Snowflake die.
I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Stamp and Create - Easel or Centre Step card
Craft Your Days Away - Embellishment Bingo (Pearls/Flowers/Ribbon)
CES Challenges - Roses and Ribbon
Little Claire's - Shaped card
Crimbo Crackers - Make it Sparkle

10 comments:

Lottie said...

Your cards are all so original and different. I must say that I have a huge soft spot for vintage - and this one steals my heart.

Cath Wilson said...

Gorgeous, Jack - so delicate and pretty. Just been using that very folder myself, along with another similar one :-) This really is beautiful x

Lin said...

Jack this is absolutely gorgeous! I love that white on white look, or in this case, white and silver on white!

Lin xx

Tip Top said...

Wonderful card! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

Georgina said...

A beautiful card. Lovely embossed panels and embelishments.

Thank you for joining Little Claire blog challenge.

Julie said...

Gorgeous card! Wonderful shape and love the vintage feel! Thanks for playing along with us at CES Challenges, Juliexx

lynne said...

Jack do I love this card!!!!!!
Absolutely stunning and completely fallen in love with it.
Pity there was no ribbon or lace as you could have entered it into TSC for this month
Lynne x

Tinemor said...

What a gorgeous card! Love it!!
Thank you for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge! Hope to see you in the Boy Oh Boy Challenge this week too!

Hugs Tine

Melly said...

Wowsers! This is utterly stunning! Your defo a pro at the Centre Step! I'll need some pointers hee!
Gorjuss detail and just beautiful
Hugs M xxx

Lesley said...

Wow beautiful card! Thanks for taking part in the CYDA challenge xx