Wednesday, 16 November 2011

Have you ever seen a triangle mouse?


I found a pack of unopened triangle cards in the back of a drawer and thought they would  make fun Christmas cards.  I covered each section with paper from Paper Mania Contemporary Christmas.  Then I stamped my little mouse (soooooo cute) from Penny Black's The Wonder, watercoloured him with Whispers pens, and added some bling to his stocking with Crystal Stickles.  I cut him out using my Dahlia Nestabilities and matted him onto gold card, added some mauve pearls to the top.  Then I mounted the image onto my triangle card using foam pads.  The sentiment was stamped in gold ink and I added a few more pearls to the card.
I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Charisma Cardz - Cutesy
Winter Wonderland - A Christmas Mouse
Bunny Zoe Challenge - Christmas and Pearls
Penny Black and More -  All Creatures Great and Small
Little Claire - Shaped card

11 comments:

Mags said...

What a fab, fun card! The little mouse is adorable!

luv, Mags x

Leikkaan Mervi said...

lovely little gift, beautiful colours1

Thank you for sharing with us at Penny Black and More and good luck,
hope to see you again;-))m

shell said...

Brilliant fun card and i have now seen a triangle mouse lol, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cards this week.
Shell xx

louise said...

Great shaped card and cute image,thanks for sharing with us at Penny black and more
Hugs louise xx

downrightcrafty said...

OH such a cute and gorgeous choice Image Creation, Love IT, Thank you SO much for Sharing your beautiful work with us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx
PS. I have some new candy if you are interested:)

Squirrel x said...

What a great Christmouse creation hun! Thanks for playing at Winter Wonderland this week. Hugs Sxx

melsanford said...

Fab card! Love the shape and the cute image :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

maxine said...

Lovely card thanks for joining us at little claire this month x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Lovely little card, fabulous colours and layout, thanks for joining us this month over at Little Claires, hugs Heidi x

Motherhen3 said...

So sweet.........a wonderful fun design for Christmas. Thank you for joining Little Claire in our Blog Challenge. xxGaynor LCDT

Louise said...

Aah, this is so cute! I love the gold and the triangle shape is fab :)
Thank you for joining us at Little Claires x