Friday, 11 November 2011

Daisy Chain











I love Penny Black stamps and this has to be one of the cutest.  Little mice making a daisy chain!  I watercoloured the image uisng Whispers pens then rounded the corners and mounted it onto pale green card.  The DP is from a K&Co pad called Daisy.  I added some green organza ribbon and some pearls to finish it off. I decorated the inside with the same paper, used my Stampin' Up punch to make somewhere to write the message and then stamped the little mice feet and a mouse with a balloon each side.
I'd like to enter this into the Penny Black & More November challenge - All Creatures Great and Small.

9 comments:

lynne said...

This is just cute as can be.
Lynne x

1CardCreator said...

Such a sweet card, love the ribbon and pearls too!

trisha too said...

That is adorable, Jack, and so cheerful, too!

:)

Ellie said...

What a cute card! Love your coloring, and I agree the stamp is so adorable!!
I'm so happy you shared your creation with us at penny black and more!

brenda said...

Another lovely creation Jack adn so beautifully coloured.

Thank you so much for joining us at Penny Black adn more again this month and good luck with the fab prizes on offer.

B x

louise said...

Beautiful card thanks so much for joining us this week at Penny black and more
Hugs Louise xx

melsanford said...

Awww! What a cute card - love the image :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Leikkaan Mervi said...

Lovely soft colouring, so sweet card!

Thank you so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More Challenge, good luck;-))m

Mags said...

I love how you decorated the inside with the footprints and little mouse! What a sweet card this is!

luv, Mags x