Wednesday, 16 November 2011

Christmas Hedgehog


I got busy yesterday and actually made 3 (yep 3!) Christmas cards.  This is the first one and it uses the cute little hedgehog pulling a sleigh full of presents from Penny Black's The Wonder set.  I watercoloured the image with Whispers pens and added some gold and crystal Stickles for sparkle then matted it onto some gold card.  The bg papers are from a pad I've had since last year and hardly used (Paper Mania Contemporary Christmas).  I added a sentiment and ribbon and bow to finish off my card.
I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Sketch and Stash - Old Christmas DPs
Penny Black Saturday - Gold + Presents
Charisma Cardz - Cutesy

7 comments:

Sue said...

fabulous card and such a sweetie of an image

thank you for joining us at SnS

sue
xx

Beth said...

This is so sweet! Lovely image and your colouring and sparkly bits look fab! Thanks for joining in with the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!

Love Beth xx

Lee said...

Very pretty card.

melsanford said...

Gorgeous card! Love the sweet image :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

kath said...

adorable card jack...thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful cute card.
luv
debby

Julie said...

Such a cute card and lovely colours! Thanks for playing along with us at SketchNSTash this time around, Juliexx