Saturday, 29 October 2011

Rare Bird!


I'm not sure what type of bird this is but I'm certain it's a rare one, LOL.  I started with a lovely blue card blank and stamped bird cages on the top and eggs on the bottom from Stampin' Up Nature's Walk in SU Cake Crumb.  Then I stamped the bird and eggs (same set) onto SU Lap of Luxury DP and cut them out.  I placed the eggs randomly (well randomly for me - I appear to be turning into a neat freak when it comes to cards although unfortunately not when it comes to housework!!!).  I added a strip of a different Lap of Luxury DP for the bird to stand on.  The Thank You is from SU Cute and Curly in Not Quite Navy punched out with Modern Label punch and Designer Label underneath.
I'd like to enter my card  in Crafts and Me - Winter Blues Challenge

5 comments:

Cath Wilson said...

Ooh, a lesser blue spotted floral - first time I've ever seen one of these, he, he - wouldn't that make a fab bird? Not that nature needs any help! Love the eggs, Jack x

Mags said...

Very nice! This is so chic! I love the bird and eggs stamped on the pretty paper!

luv, Mags x

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous,love the bird.xxx

Birgit said...

I believe this bird does exist and this colour combo and it is so very pretty with the eggs and backgound-pretty card

1CardCreator said...

Love the colors on this.