Thursday, 20 October 2011

Quick Birthday Cards












I have loads of birthday cards to send in November so I thought I'd get ahead by making some reasonably quick cards.  I used stamps from Stampin' Up - Nature's Wonder and Heard from the Heart.  I stamped the images in different SU inks - Regal Rose, Wild Wasabi, Marina Mist and More Mustard.  Then I matted and mounted each image on 2 shades of card.  The main background was made by using one of the shades of card, stamping the sentiment and running it through the Cuttlebug using either the Swiss Dots folder or the D'vine Swirls folder.  I added a ribbon in a matching colour before adding the image over the top.

2 comments:

Cath Wilson said...

Lovely, simple cards - perfect. I really like these :-)

Scrapcat 1 said...

these are fabulous, love the delicate images