Sunday, 30 October 2011

Dream Valley Challenge 19 - Anything Goes

This week we have decided to have an 'Anything Goes' theme at Dream Valley Challenges.  So, let's see what you can come up with.  The lovely Melly will be offering one lucky person a £10 voucher to use in either Crafty Emma's shop OR Sauarated Canary's Digi Image Esty store.


    I decided to make a Christmas Card.  I had promised myself last year I would get my cards made nice and early but somehow this is the only card I've made.  Must do better, lol.  I started with a large white card blank and added some lovely blue, then on top of that I added some white that has been run through my Cuttlebug using the Snowflakes folder.  Then I stamped the fabulous Paper Mania A Christmas Carol Bauble stamp in Versamark onto more blue card and embossed it with White embossing powder.  I found some white and silver peel-offs to frame the image, and there you go.  Simples.
I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Winter Wonderland - CAS Christmas card
Crimbo Crackers - Anything Goes
Crafts and Me - Winter Blues
Simon Says Stamp - One Colour
 

14 comments:

Susie said...

It's gorgeous, Jack! I love that fab stamp and it looks brilliant with the embossing! Susie x

Carrie's Corner said...

Love the blue and white combo for Christmas. I especially like the white image embossed!

Hugs
Carrie

cockney blonde said...

I really like this Jack. So clean and simple yet very effective, x

Birgit said...

Just a stunner!!! I love the simple elegance of the card and it is so warm and inviting even though blue is supposed to be a cool colour. I must get some white embossing powder-It looks beautiful!!

lynne said...

This is stunning.
What a gorgeous card.
Wishes
Lynne

Cath Wilson said...

Beautiful, Jack and a gorgeous shade of my favourite colour x

Lynne in NI said...

Ohhh this is so elegant Jack! LOVE your colour combo and that stamp is gorgeous!

Tip Top said...

Reminds me of Wedgewood pottery!! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

Beverly Gotthardt said...

That's a beautiful stamp and you've showcased it to perfection.

kbrandy4 said...

Absolutely Gorgeous CAS card Jack!! Thank you for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland!!
Hugs
Hazel GDT xx

downrightcrafty said...

what a gorgeous creation, thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work with us at the Winter Wonderland this week
Hugs Kate xx
PS I have some candy if you are interested :)

Melly said...

This is just utterly stunning sweetie!
I adore that stamp and the bold is perfect!
Have fab wee break!
Hugs M xxx

Lynsey said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining in the Winter Wonderland Challenge this week.
Hugs Lynsey x

melsanford said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! It looks so effective :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx