Monday, 31 October 2011

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge 55 - Colour

This week at Crafty Cardmakers we have a lovely colour combination for you to use.  It's Pink/Cream/Brown.  These are the only colours you can use (apart from colouring faces).  Let's see what you can come up with.  We are sponsored this week by the fab One Stop Cards who are offering one lucky winner a £10 voucher for their store.


I've gone a bit 'Ooh la la' for my card this week.  I used the fab PaperArtsy Vintage Nudes Plate 1 which I've stamped in Stampin' Up Early Expresso onto cream card.  I've matted the image onto a deep pink paper.  My card blank s cream and I've matted and layered brown and dark pink card onto it and then some lovely flowery paper from K & Co Classic K Bailey pad.  I've added a cream strip cut with my Martha Stewart Garden Trellis punch and then some little flowers with bling centres.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set.

6 comments:

lynne said...

Gorgeous in fact watch me as I swoon!!!
Lynne x

Cath Wilson said...

Lovely, Jack and one of my favourite colour combos - might even try this, lol.

Josephine said...

Beautiful, Jack! That paper is so pretty, and it works so well with the image.

Melly said...

Just stunning petal!
I love it all! The image is defo ohh la la!
Hope your having a fab time
Hugs M xxx

Ali Manning said...

This is fabulous and what a great color combo!

Mynnette said...

This is such a fun card! I love all the details and all the texture to it! It's beautiful!!! :)