Sunday, 23 October 2011

ATC Challenge 13 - Vintage or Anything Goes

The theme for this fortnight over at ATC Challenges is Vintage (or alternatively anything goes).  We are offering a pack of Papercraft Frames and Panels as a prize to one lucky winner.
I covered my ATC with some lovely paper from K&Co Isabella pad.  It reminds me of the wallpaper my Gran used to have in her bedroom.  Then I stamped some needles, scissors and buttons directly onto the backing paper using stamps from Crafty Secrets Clear Art Material Girl set.  I stamped the thread, sewing machine and dressmaking dummy onto some cream card before mounting them on the ATC and added a touch of colour using whispers pens.

7 comments:

Judie aka Craftymess said...

i loves it jack, its completly and utterly lush xx

Scrapcat 1 said...

I do like your atc Jack the stamps your have used are so effective

lynne said...

I need to source those papers as they look right up my street.
Lovely stamps, such a pretty ATC.
Wishes
Lynne

Cath Wilson said...

You've pulled all those images together nicely, Jack - looks great x

Mags said...

What a terrific ATC! I love the stamps - and the touch of colour looks great!

luv, Mags x

Lucy Edmondson said...

Thia ia beautiful, Jack,

Lucy x

trisha too said...

Sweet atc, Jack--those stamps are fab, and that paper IS so vintage!

:)