Sunday, 9 October 2011

ATC Challenge 12 - Girly or Anything Goes

This fortnight the theme is either Girly or Anything goes over at the ATC Challenge blog.
I decided to dig out my Mad Tea Party stamp by Ching-chou kuik from Sweet Pea stamps.  I love this image.  I stamped it in black StazOn onto watercolour paper and then painted it using Whispers Pens as paints (I scribbled them onto an old tile and picked the colours up with my brush).   I made the background by wetting the paper and then dropping splodges of 'paint' onto the wet paper.  When it dried I added the trees.  I also added a little bit of Sakura Stardust pen for that little bit of bling.

8 comments:

Doreen said...

This is fantastic,love your colouring.xxx

Feebsy said...

I love your colouring on this, the cat's eyes are amazing and I really like the bright blue too, it's so striking.

Feebsy
xx

Cath Wilson said...

Lovely image, Jack x

melsanford said...

Fab image! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

lynne said...

Great colouring on your ATC.
Lynne x

2amscrapper said...

wonderful! I'm going to check out that challenge!

Michele said...

i love this ATC! such pretty coloring. i'll have to check out the challenge. xo

fatmonica said...

Great ATC.Lovely colouring on the stamp.