Wednesday, 28 September 2011

Think Outside the ATC

Over at Rogue Redhead Designs, the Rebel Challenge is to Think Outside the ATC.   What they want is an ATC that has an element protruding beyond it's borders.  I am entering this ATC
I started with some card that I had made ages ago by sponging on Brilliance Pearlescence Yellow and Lime.  I added the lovely Lavinia fairy and butterflies in StazOn Dove Grey to give them a 'far away' look.  Next I added the word 'Believe' (from Crafty Individuals stamp CI 012) and then the silhouette flowers from Hot Off The Press Botanicals, giving them a bit of bling with a Sakura Stardust Pen.  My protruding element is the lovely little girl from Rogue Redhead Designs Reading Relish plate, stamped onto watercolour paper and painted using Whispers pens.  She is cut out and raised with foam pads.  I also added the little butterfly on foam pads too.  You just know she has spent the afternoon in the garden reading Fairy Tales and dreaming of fairies.

13 comments:

lynne said...

Shar will adore what you created with her stamps.
Full of nostalgia.
Wishes
Lynne

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful! I love the BG fairy in Grey- great touch!

Beverly Gotthardt said...

This ATC is packed with goodness. It's just like she's envisioning a good fairy story.

Terry said...

Beautiful background to showcase the precious little rogue girl! Love this ATC!

The Rogue Redhead said...

Awesome! I love that you made both the girl and the butterfly go outside the boundaries!

Thanks for playing the Rebel Challenge! Good luck!

Willy said...

Lovely ATC! I understand very good that everything had to wait...

2amscrapper said...

wonderful take on the challenge!

Sharon said...

Great ATC Jack!

Donna Mosley said...

So beautiful Jack, love the images you've used and gorgeous colours.

Donna x

Scrapcat 1 said...

That is beautiful, so soft and dreamy

JeanFB said...

I love the feeling you have created here, as if she is still dreaming of what she has just read, leaving the fantasy world of her book behind her. Gorgeous ATC!

melsanford said...

Beautiful ATC - love the fairy image :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Carole of Brum said...

So lovely, I like how you made it, very creative, and it looks fantastic. CoB