Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Fabulous Friend











I got out some of my Stampin' Up supplies to have a play today.  I started with a Cherry Cobbler card blank and than ran my Very Vintage Jumbo wheel across the bottom third using SU Basic Black.  Then using Very Vanilla cardstock I stamped the central pannels.  I used the fern and butterfly from A Touch of Nature in Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler, the dotty frame from Four Frames in Cherry Cobbler, and using my stamp positioner I added one of the Oval All stamps in the centre in Basic Black.  I cut the label out using the Decorative Label punch.  I added colour to the flowers and butterfly using Whispers and Sakura Pens, adding a black border to the rectangles.  Then I added a line of dashes with the Sakura pen and popped on some little butterflies cut with an old Dovecraft punch, finally adding a bit of SU twine tied in a bow.

10 comments:

Jingle said...

This is lovely!

Cath Wilson said...

Lubbly jubbly work :-)

Lottie said...

These are truly fabulous - I adore the colours.

lynne said...

Gorgeous colours, gorgeous stamps, in fact simply gorgeous lol.
Lynne x

Ali Manning said...

This is sooo pretty! I love that shade of red. I've got it out on my table right now to make some xmas cards :)

Lucy Edmondson said...

These are great! How are you feeling now?

Lucy x

Cgra said...

Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake are two of my favorite colors. Beautiful card!

Sharon said...

Beautiful card - great stamps and love the colours!

2amscrapper said...

gorgeous stamps and love the color combo of papers

melsanford said...

This is really beautiful! Gorgeous colours :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx