Sunday, 18 September 2011

Dream Valley Challenge 16 - Buttons

This week at Dream Valley we'd like to see what you can do with BUTTONS on your creations.  We are being sponsored by Digis With Attitude this week who are offering one lucky winner a $10 Canadian Dollar voucher for their on-line store.

I decided to get out my teeny-tiny buttons for my card.  I started with a square, white card blank, added a cream square matt then a piece of paper from the Papermania Exquisite pad.  I wrapped a piece of organza ribbon round and then added a cream scalloped circle (Nestabilities) and my image, which is from Penny Black Hugs! set.  I watercoloured the image with Whispers pens then added the teeny uttons and some flowers around the edge.  The sentiment is from the same set and then I added some slightly larger buttons underneath.

9 comments:

Mags said...

I love this, it's so delicate and pretty! The buttons are just adorable!!

luv, Mags x

melsanford said...

This is such a pretty card! I love all those tiny buttons - adorable :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

cockney blonde said...

Love this image Jack and those tiny buttons are gorgeous. BTW I have some Blog Candy if you're interested, x

Lynne in NI said...

Gorgeous card Jack! Love your soft colours and those little buttons are soooo cute!

Cath Wilson said...

Love those buttons, Jack but it's scary, counting how many you used, lol. All in one go?????

Carole of Brum said...

Awww Jack, this is the sweetest prettiest card, and so cute too. Love that DP and it's gentle colour. I bet those tiny buttons were fiddly, lol. CoB

Michele said...

i love the ring of teeny buttons Jack. what a sweet card! xo

Lin said...

Jack, love the cute image, so beautifully coloured and the soft subtle colouring of the background. Gorgeous. It must have been so fiddly sticking all those buttons down!

Lin xx

Birgit said...

This is so cute and I love the softness of it and how perfect you positioned the buttons! A pefect card for a special friend