Sunday, 4 September 2011

Dream Valley Challenge 15 - Photo Inspiration

This week over at Dream Valley we have this lovely photo for inspiration. 
We are lucky enough to have two lovely sponsors this week.  First we have One Stop Card Crafts who are offering one lucky winner a £10 voucher for their online store.  Secondly we have Sassy Studio Designs who are offering 4 images to one lucky person.

For my card I decided to go with the colours from the photo.  I started with a square card blank, then added a mat of green card.  On top of this is my background made by stamping leaves (Clear Art Choice 20 Best Friends) in Stampin' Up Certainly Celery, then running the card through the Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots folder and adding a piece of SU ribbon.  Then  I used my lovely Stampin' Up Stamps from the Greenhouse Garden set. I stamped the flowers in Delightful Daffodil (SU), cut them out and matted them with Nestabilities and then popped some of the smaller flowers on top.

5 comments:

Susie said...

Gorgeous card, Jack! Fab stamping and layout! Susie x

lynne said...

Those colours are so fresh and zesty. A beautiful card.
Wishes
Lynne

melsanford said...

Beautiful card. The embossing is lovely :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Birgit said...

I am going to try to create my card today and you gave me some inspiration-Ilove you card-so sweet and summery

melsanford said...

I love the embossing on this card - the leaves are fab! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx