Friday, 2 September 2011

Cream and Maroon Butterflies

I have at long last found time to join an ATC swap on one of the groups I am on.  There was no theme but you had to use the colours Cream and Marooon.  I started with a Maroon ATC blank and then added a cream top which I had stamped with some lovely butterflies (Darkroom Door) in Stampin' Up Bravo Burgundy then added sentiments from Hero Arts Anytime Messages in Cherry Cobbler.  The little flowers were made using my Woodware Multi Sunflower punch and I added little pearls to the centres and to the ATC.

5 comments:

Cath Wilson said...

Gorgeous, Jack. I so wanted to join in with this one and even signed up but thought it was the September swap and didn't have time to do them before Wendy went away. Wish I had now...

lynne said...

Jack these are stunning. What gorgeous stamps.
Can I ask the colour and brand of the ink pad you used.
Wishes
Lynne

Shar said...

Totally stunning! Love that color combo!

melsanford said...

Beautiful ATCs - those butterflies are gorgeous :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Sharon said...

Oh I like these Jack! Great maroon colour and I love the butterflies!