Monday, 26 September 2011

ATC Challenge No. 11

It's time for a new Challenge over at the ATC Challenge Blog and this week the theme is What Are Little Boys Made of OR Anything Goes.
I started with a brown ATC blank and added a layer of lighter brown that has been stamped with a great pencil stamp from Lost Coast in Stampin' Up Crumb Cake.  I added a bit of colour to the pencils with Derwent Studio pencils but I'm afraid it hardly shows.  Then I stamped the boy and books (Reading Relish stamps from Rogue Redhead Designs) in SU Early Expresso onto cream card, cut them out and mounted them ontop of the pencils. 

6 comments:

lynne said...

Like the pencil background and the addition of the books. Such a well thought out ATC.
Lynne x

Mags said...

What a gorgeous vintage image! I love the pencils, too! Great job!

luv, Mags x

Birgit said...

grat card for a boy...makes me wish boys actually still dress like that:) Great backgound!

Donna Mosley said...

This is so lovely Jack, love the image and vintage look.

Donna x

Scrapcat 1 said...

I can really see the pencils I really like this atc, maybe I will have a go at one as I haven't made one for ages.

Shar said...

Fabulous, Jack! Love it! You know there's still lots of time to join in on the RRD Rebel Challenge!