Thursday, 11 August 2011

Not done this for ages


I don't know when I last played with Teabag folding!  But I signed up for a swap and found these lovely flower shaped teabag papers that I printed out ages ago.  I did try to look up the site I got them from but it's no longer there.  I added a Paper Mania bling brad to the centre and attached it to card that had been run through my Cuttlebug using a Marianne Designables folder.  The sentiment is from Stampscape and stamped in Stampin' Up Melon Mambo to match the backing card.

9 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such a lovely card
Cheers
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Terry said...

Very pretty card! Love the pink and white together!

Ann B said...

Very pretty card Jack and a lovely embossing folder

Donna Mosley said...

This is just so beautiful Jack, very effective.

Donna x

Shar said...

Totally gorgeous!

lynne said...

This couldn't be any prettier.
Lynne x

melsanford said...

Oh this is gorgeous! love the colours and the fab flower :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Judie aka Craftymess said...

that is stunning hun, love it xx

Lynne in NI said...

Ohhh gorgeous card Jack! I didn't know you could get t-bag papers that made a flower, its fabulous!