Monday, 22 August 2011

Dream Valley Challenge 14 - Colour Theme

This week at Dream Valley we have  a colour challenge for you:
Fab Zingy colours, aren't they, LOL.  And we are being sponsored again this week by the Fab Stitchy Bear who are offering a $10 voucher for their store.
I made my bg paper by sponging Brilliance Inks (Pearlescent Yellow, Orange and Lime) onto white card.  Then I cut out squares and added some silhouette stamps to the bottom (I used Hot Off The Press Edges and Borders and Botanicals stamps and Clear Choice 20 Best Friends).  Next I printed the fabulous Rainbow Magic Silouette images from Stitchy onto acetate, added a bit of bling to their wings with a Sakura Stardust pen, cut out squares and fixed it over by bg using different coloured eyelets.  Finally I added the images to some white square cards.

3 comments:

Mags said...

These are beautiful! I love how each square is like a scene!

luv, Mags x

melsanford said...

Oh what beautiful cards!!!! I love the backgrounds and those stamps round the edges are goooorgeous :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful! I love the background you created and how cool the silhouette image looks on them.