Sunday, 28 August 2011

ATC Challenge 9 - Owls

This week over at ATC Challenges the theme is Anything Goes with the option of using Owls.  There is a prize of a cute flower stamp for one lucky winner.  I have several Owl stamps, so how could I resist.

I started with an Owl stamp that came free ages ago with Craft Stamper.  After stamping it onto green card I came up with the idea of paper piecing it - fiddly but lots of fun.  I added a bit of Sakura Stardust pen to make it sparkle.  All the papers I have used are from Papermania Secret Garden pad (there was some with owls on but I seem to have used them all up!).  I added the sentiment (from my fav. Hero Arts Anytime Messages), a bit more sparkle and a swirly clip.  Go check out the other ATCs my teamies have made and, of course, we'd love to see yours.

5 comments:

lynne said...

This is adorable!!
Well worth all the effort Jack.
Lynne x

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! this is gorgeous Jack, love the cute lil' paper pieced owl.

Donna x

Lynne in NI said...

Aww, what a cute owl! Love your mix of DPs too!

Shar said...

Awww...that owl is too sweet!

melsanford said...

Awww! Such a cute owl - I love the papers :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx