Monday, 15 August 2011

ATC Challenge 8 - Wings

Our new challenge over at ATC Challenges is Anything Goes with the option of having Wings on your ATC.  We have a fab price of Tim Holtz Adage Tickets so come along and have a go.

For my ATC I started with paper that had been coloured with Magnolia Magenta Gold Starburst STaibn and Gold Glimmer Mist.  Then I stamped the fairy, flowers and butterflies (all Labvinia stamps).  I restamped the fairy's wings onto vellum, cut them out and added sparkle with Sakura Stardust pens before adding them to my fairy.  I also added a bit of sparkle to the butterflies and Crystal tickles to the butterflies.

7 comments:

cockney blonde said...

Love it Jack, x

melsanford said...

Gorgeous ATC! I love the sparkle and shimmer and the stamps are beautiful! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

lynne said...

This is so pretty especially with the hint of sparkle.
Wishes
Lynne

Carole of Brum said...

It's gorgeous, Jack, fab colour scheme and the glitter just give it that magic touch. CoB

Birgit said...

I came across your blog and your cards a so beautiful! I love fairies and sparkle and I saw your lovely Pergamano. I enjoy doing this but yes it does take a long time and my hands get cramped not to mentioned I always take a bit of skin from my finger when cutting so I wear a bandaid:) I have been wanting to get back into Pergamano but my white ink doesn't want to flow at all and I don;t want to destroy another calligraphy pen(umm did that before..I got upset) Anyway-love your blog!

Cath Wilson said...

Lovely. I love those stamps.

Lucy Edmondson said...

This is gorgeous! Love those fairy and butterfly wings!

Lucy x