Monday, 4 July 2011

ATC Challenges 5 - Anything Goes/Favourite Household Item

Over at ATC Challenges we have decided to have an Anything Goes theme for the time being, with the option of Favourite Household Items as an additional challenge.  We are offering a price of an A4 Vintage Bag (a bag of assorted vintage bits and bobs that will fit onto an ATC).
As I can't live without my Kettle I chose to honour it with my ATC!  I used some lovely Laura Ashley paper for the background and added a stamped corner (Michelle Marsden Vintage stamps) and an invitation (Inkadinkado It's A Party) stamps in Stampin Up Soft Suede.  Then I stamped my kettle (MM Vintage stamps) onto copper glossy card with black StazOn and cut it out, mounting it with silicone glue for dimension (and that is a tale in itself as my tube had sealed itself so I had to poke a hole in it with my pokey tool to get the glue out, lol).  So as I sit here sipping my Earl Grey in my chipped old mug I can dream of the days of copper kettles and flowery bone china tea sets.


3 comments:

lynne said...

Great work Jack!!!
Lynne x

Mags said...

Lovely! What wonderful contrasts between the soft ink and the shiny kettle! Great job!!

luv, Mags x

melsanford said...

Fab ATC - love the kettle :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx