Friday, 3 June 2011

Wedding ATC



Today I made an ATC with a Wedding theme.  I used my Hobby Art Hillside Scene-it stamps (the church) and coloured it with Derwent Studio Pencils for a soft look.  I matted it onto silver card and placed it inside my gatefold ATC.  The floral stamp is by Inkadinkado (Garden Flower set) and is stamped in Encore silver.  I added some corner peel-offs to the front of the ATC as well as a little closure made by stamping a frame (Prima Clear Stamps) onto blue card in silver and added the words in black ink.  Then I tied a little blue organza bow to finish off.
I'd like to enter my ATC in the following challenges:
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Wedding/love
Digi Doodle - Weddings
The Rubber Cafe - Weddings/Anniversary
Craft Us Crazy - Rememberance/Love theme
The Cheerful Stamp Pad - Special reason
Papercraft Star - Wedding from photo inspiration (I used the colours and the arch windows as they reminded me of a church)

13 comments:

lynne said...

The gatefold is a lovely idea.
Lynne x

dj1952 said...

You did a lovely card. I'm sure that whoever receives it will be very pleased. Thanks for joining us at DDSB. Hugs, dj

Crafty_Fairie said...

What a pretty card thanks for sharing it with us at CRAFT.

Kerry

♥♥♥Jan ♥♥♥ said...

The gate fold always makes me think of weddings too - church doors bursting open after the ceremony. I love that you put a little church inside of it ! So glad you played along at Papercraft Star this week - hope to see more of your creations !!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card, Thank you for joining in with us at C.R.A.F.T Challenge this week.
Kevin xx

kim.mom said...

Absolutely lovely! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft us Crazy!

Karen said...

Very nice, thanks for joining us at DDSB.
xx

craftybunny said...

Wow.I'm in awe that you created something so beautiful and yet so small.Lovely delicate shading too.Thanks for joining us at DDSB :D
Lisa x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Lovely. Thank you for sharing it with us at DDSB.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

majsan said...

So sweet!
Thank you for joining us at CRAFT US CRAZY
Hugs,
Maria

Karen said...

It's beautiful. Thank you so much for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges for our Wedding theme this week. Hugs, Karen.x

Debs M said...

this is beautiful, love the gatefold! Thanks for joining the ‘Wedding’ Challenge’ at DDSB
Debbie Dt x
(Visit my blog, I have candy! http://ribbondreams.blogspot.com/)

Michele said...

Jack this is darling! so glad you included it for the "special reason" challenge at the cheerful stamp pad! xo