Friday, 3 June 2011

Just one flower

I haven't played along with Less is More for ages but this week they have a fab sketch with a twist called Pick a Square.  You have to place your image in a square either in one corner or in the middle.  I chose to use the flower stamp from Stampin' Up Natures Wonders.  I stamped it with SU Soft Suede and then added some colour with felt pens.  It is matted and layered onto brown (honest it is brown) and pink card and then placed in the centre of a cream square card blank.  I apologise for the colours - bad photographer!

9 comments:

Chrissie said...

Love it!
Thanks so much for joining us with this super card.
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

lynne said...

Beautifully coloured and so elegant.
Lynne x

Kathyk said...

This is a fab and elegant card

Kathyk

Paula said...

elegant card

Beverly Gotthardt said...

Haven't commented for awhile, but I'm lurking--this is a beauty.

Violets Corner said...

The image is beautiful, love the card.

Susan said...

I have that stamp and I LOVE it!! This is so pretty!!
My card is HERE

SusieLou said...

Wow, amazingly simple and amazingly gorgeous! My kind of card! Susie x

Lin said...

Gorgeous. Such a beautifully simple design but just stunning. This is definitely a case of 'less is more'

Lin xx