Thursday, 30 June 2011

Dream Valley Challenge 10 Ribbons

This week we have set the challenge for you to use ribbon on your creation over at Dream ValleyWe have a fabulous sponsor for you too - Crafty Ribbons are offering a gorgeous selection of ribbons for one lucky winner.



I made this birthday book for my sister.  She is useless at remembering birthdays so hopefully now she won't forget mine (LOL).  The paper I used is from a K&CO scrap pad and is double sided.  I folded the paper up at the bottom to make a pocket and then folded it in half to make 2 pages adding printed months with space for birthdays on each pocket.  I made the covers and used my bind-it-all to put it together, adding lots of ribbons down the spine.  I decorated the front with a stunning stamp from Delartful's Leo Plate and added a flower and some bling. 

7 comments:

Terry said...

What a beautiful use of ribbons! I am sure this gorgeous "birthday book" will be cherished and a wonderful reminder!

Wishcraft said...

This is beautiful Jack, I'm sure your sister will love it (and hopefully use it!). Lisa x

melsanford said...

Oh this is beautiful! So clever :-) I love the way you've used the ribbons. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Jack, this is so amazing. Love the gorgeous colours and beautiful ribbons.

Donna x

lynne said...

That is a fabulous gift.
Beautiful image and colours.
Wishes
Lynne

Shar said...

So pretty! I just adore your color scheme too!

Lucy Edmondson said...

This is wonderful! You will have to bring it round for me to see,

much love

Lucy xx